Large Scale Central

F scale clearance

Since I haven’t any Accucraft or Bachmann 1:20.3 (But some club members do), how wide of a clearance do I need, say next to my boulders, etc. The minimum curvature on the layout will be around 15’ diameter. Some of these boulder canyons will be on this curve.
If someone could give me the length and width of an Accucraft K, I’ll make up a wooden footprint, with a set of trucks to use as a template.
Thanx,
jb

John ,
My Accucraft K27 (electric) is 5 and a half inches over all width at head stock , same at cab rear at low and high points .
Length is 20 inches , not including couplers and cowcatcher . Height at max width is 6 inches , height to top of cab roof ,7 inches . Height to top of spark basket on chimney , 8 and a quarter inches .
Tender is same width , but 12 and a half inches long , without couplers . Not as high as loco .
Unfortunately , I can’t lift it up , so if you need the overhang on a bend , I shall have to get that later .
Hope this helps ,
Mike

ps it’s sat right next to a Bachmann as mentioned and if you can get the K round , the Bachmann looks like it will clear .
But , overhangs may be different because of wheel arrangements , distance from axle to front , and so on .
Shoving the pilot over fully sideways gave an extra inch each way , I am not saying that is how far it would hang
out , but it won’t be far off that on a small radius curve , I don’t measure my curves , just lay flex track where I want it . Note the inch each way !!!
If I can help any more , please ask .