Large Scale Central

Engines D.R.L.Co.

I am going to present you several engines of the Dead River Lumber Co and today I begin with " President Car " not to offend the shareholders.
This model in 1/20.3 is completely there scrath and is ready equipped for the RC.
The removable roof and the frame are wooden and walls in several plates of plastic.
If this model interests you I could post other photos

Very good.

Please do show us more.

Yes more please.(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Splendid work! I very much like the vertical boiler combined with a normal rod engine below. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen another example, either in a model or real equipment.

Welcome to the site! I look forward to more of your posts.

Another wonderful model, Jean-Gilles. Did you do all the woodwork yourself? Please show us more.

Thanks to all
I join some photos of detail, but saddened, it is too much complicated to post big photos, I stay in miniatures there

Again, I picked the url from your link…

Thank Joe

What a beautiful model, Well done.(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif) More please.

Your are an excellent modeler. I love the details right down the map on the wall with the route highlighted. That is the level of detail I enjoy seeing and would love to eventually arrive at. Please do continue to post examples of your work. I know I will find inspiration in it.

When you get to the point of doing another build consider a build log so we can follow along. And don’t be afraid to tell us all your secrets, I wouldn’t mind stealing borrowing a few.(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

I am curious. To date I have never seen anyone “weather” the furniture. How are you making the worn spots on the sofa and chair. Is it paint or fabric?

Thanks to all
I do not consider as a big designer, but it is true whom puts in me it all my heart and I try in the fact that everything is plausible and all this with makeshift means.
Devon, I leave the principle that when we post on the net, it does not belong to us any more and if it can be of use to others, so much the better.
All what that I builds is scrath, except engine and sometimes wheels.

Thank you Devon

Climax A

Jean-Gilles Durand said:

Devon, I leave the principle that when we post on the net, it does not belong to us any more and if it can be of use to others, so much the better.

I agree. If someone borrows my idea it means I did something right. And I too love scratch building.

I love the theme and feel of the stuff you build. Right down m alley. That loco is very cool.

Very nice and welcome to LSC

Thanks to you
The same who gets a breath of fresh air of the spring

Under construction, convertible version

Jean-Gilles you got the picture thing figured out. Glad I could help because i want to keep seeing these wonderful machines you create.

Those plumbing fixtures are great. Are they commercial offers or scratch built? If scratch built could you share with us how your doing it?