Large Scale Central

Empire building, hah

With all youse guys busy stretching your tentacles across your estates, I’ve been doing my little bit to enrich Home Depot and cover the back-0.40. Been slicing and dicing new PT 2x8s for a small yard (sort of a half-Nelson Yard – well, eighth-Nelson), and repurposing some decking from the old layout that’s been gathering moss in a dank corner by the back fence for a couple of years.

Well, I took some pix, but they’re way too big for filing here, so either I take a new set at low rez, or I discover how to downsize them in Photoshop Elements (a new toy for me) :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on Chris, we know ya got a poleroid around there someplace. Pics are a must. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

Dave Marconi said:
Come on Chris, we know ya got a poleroid around there someplace. Pics are a must. :) :) ;)
Had a Polaroid about ... 30 years ago? Long since disappeared :)

Hey…if Wm. Jackson could do it in the Rocky Mountains on donkies you can do it in Ottawa! hehehe!

Okay then, how about a sketch…

Chisel it out on a flat rock, send it to me, I’ll take a pic and post it here.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Digital images are much harder to produce. It takes hours to color in all those little pixels :o

John Bouck said:
Chisel it out on a flat rock, send it to me, I'll take a pic and post it here. :) :) :)
Us'ns up here favour clay tablets. Unfortunately, they require dry, sunny days to set. Sort of rare lately.