Large Scale Central

EBT visit

[quote=“David_Marconi_FOGCH, post:11, topic:84481, full:true”]

OK,
I guess I never did finish up with the pictures I took that day as Hollywood was taking a bunch and besides it wasn’t my job. My whole thought was if we got into bad territory all I had to say was " I’m just the driver but he’s the spy".

No particular order and this is all I got on that particular field trip. Another good adventure with Hollywood and Rooster. Maybe we should go back to Cornwall sometime soon just to confuse Bill. Oh and we could hook up with Sean as he’s got kin from them there parts.

Thanks for the ride along Hollywood !

2 Likes

Yep,
Just Timber Rattlers and Northern Copperheads nothing too nasty as long as you don’t poke at them with a stick.

Then there is the very common Eastern Milk Snake (non venomous) and not to be confused with the Eastern Milkshake as that’s closer to the New York, New Jersey border

Is this Eastern Milkshake, Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?

Hollywood, and made with buttermilk to give it a serious bite?

So, go Pogue!

Seems like the siding there might be easily relayed. Well, comparatively.

I think that might be the plan. Running South to Pougue Station sometime late next year would extend the ride by 15-30 minutes. The ability to run around the train would make the return North to Rockhill Furnace simpler.

In a few years when they reach Saltillo, there is a wye and the station will be rebuilt beginning next spring.

Then in a few more years they will have their shops making the EBT P-811. It’s in the area currently if they want to get spy pics.

Last year but now you met the boys father this year.