Large Scale Central

Durango & Silverton Cab ride

Here is a cab ride on one of the ex White Pass dismals, if you have a couple hours to kill.
Myself, I’ll do ten minutes a day and take two weeks to watch it. :grinning:

Want to kill another 3 hours:

When my neighbor across the street died quite a few years ago, he willed anything train related to me. Included in his collection were hundreds of video tapes of cab rides around the north east on everything from NYC subways to main line freight. I watched a few, but decided they were not for me as I kept falling asleep! I ended up packing them into a huge box and sending them to Ralph Berg. Ralph was going to digitize them all. I never heard if he even even started on that project.

I know how you feel. Years ago before DVD, I would fall asleep watching Pentrex VHS tapes. I still have a ton of them. I guess they will go to the trash incinerator…