Large Scale Central

Don't mind my photo post test

Thanks for having this section
https://www.flickr.com/photos/99343656@N04/15943922818/in/photostream/

Hmm. This worked on the desktop. I’m trying to figure out how to do this on my iPad using either Flickr or google+
On the iPad none of the icons (including the image icon) shows up in this ‘quick reply’ box

Not even sure if I HAVE to share the photo to the ‘public’ (I’d rather not, but if I have to then I’ve got to think more about this…or just be a good player and support Bob and get more freightshed space)

Hi Matt -

The Flickr photos do need to be public. Then just paste the URL to the photo into the Image URL box after clicking the little Tree icon in the editor. Be sure the size is 800 pixels wide or less. You can set this in the Insert Image box if needed.

O.k. That will explain about the photo needing to be public. When I was on the iPad the Image URL box did not show up, just the ‘Quick Reply’ with no icons on top. I’m now on the desktop and the image URL box does show up. (on the iPad it is Safari or at least an iPad version of it that I was using and on the desktop I use firefox)

Another test using google+:

Gee, this is fun being able to edit the post and re-doing the size. This worked better. Now to find the right resolution so it doesn’t look deformed.