Large Scale Central

Donna Rowson passed away

Condolences on your loss.

1 Like

Jim, so sorry to hear of your wife’s passing. Condolences and prayers from Patty and I.

1 Like

Jim, I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences.

1 Like

Jim, with all my heart with you, courage, and sincere condolences

1 Like

Jim,

My thoughts and prayers remain with you my friend. I’m thankful you’re becoming able to re-engage with us after this so heartbreaking period.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful tribute with the entire LSC family, and letting everyone know of, and be inspired by, the amazing life you and Donna shared.

My deepest condolences,
Cliff

2 Likes

Jim,

Ellen and I send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Thanks for sharing your beautiful tribute to Donna.

3 Likes

thank you for sharing this

2 Likes

Jim;
Thank you again for sharing.
As always, my heart is with you, and your wonderful memories.
Fred

1 Like

Debbie and I send our prayers to you and your family our most sincere condolences.

2 Likes

Jim,

Please accept our prayers for you and your family as you celebrate Donna’s life and mourn her passing.

With Aloha Always,

Eric

2 Likes

Jim, so sorry to hear about Donna. Alzheimer’s robs the person, family and friends of what should be the golden years of memories. We will lift you and the family up in prayers.

2 Likes

Though said before I am sorry you have lost your love Jim. Thank you for sharing your tribute to this wonderful woman

1 Like

Jim, Molly and I send our condolences, thank you for sharing the beautiful photo of Donna.

1 Like

So sorry bto hear of your loss Jim . She is in our prayers .

1 Like

Jim so sorry to hear of your great loss, The void is a tough one to live with, but LIVE is the key, remember the windshield is so much bigger that the rearview mirror, so look forwards much more than looking backwards.
Be Blessed
Dennis

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts.

Now, let’s see if we can get back to building train models…

Donna would want us all to get on with it…

1 Like

So what is next on your work bench ! Good to see you back Jim , and our condolences

Been fiddling with a number of maintenance and relatively uninteresting train stuff (like building a carrier for my railtruck).

Soon (I hope) I’ll be working on Casey’s Saloon.

I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences.

1 Like

Jim, I’m very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Thanks for sharing that beautiful tribute with us.

2 Likes