Large Scale Central

Datum Precision Coupler Box

Hello all,

I’m posting this as a feeler to see if anyone is interested. My “startup company”, the Camarillo Pacific Railroad Company, has been commissioned to make another run of the all famous “Datum Precision Coupler Box” that was last available almost 8 years ago. If you aren’t familiar with this product, it is a metal box that was developed by Ted Doskaris and is one of the main components to the many Kadee adaptations he has made to his mostly Aristo-Craft locomotives. If you would like more info, he has thoroughly documented them on Greg Elmassian’s website.

https://elmassian.com/index.php/large-scale-train-main-page/ted-vignettes/ted-vignettes-p5/custom-kadee-coupler-boxes-for-aristo

We would be selling the pair for $40, reflecting today’s costs, plus shipping. For bulk orders of 30 or more pairs, we can discuss over the phone about bulk pricing.

If you are interested in ordering these metal coupler box pairs, please send me a direct message with your:

• First and last name

• Mailing Address

• Phone number

• Email address

• Quantity of coupler box Pairs

Thank You,

Colin

Good luck on your venture Colin !

Forgot to add,

I will stop accepting orders as of October 19th in order to achieve a December delivery deadline.

Thanks!!

[email protected]

Also thanks Rooster!