Large Scale Central

Current Projects

I’m going to gut the engine parts and make my own block and sideframes

Ah. well, that is more work then I will probably do. I mean, I have to make the fabricated side-frames, but making a new block/housing, I am not sure if I will go that far.

files gonna need some tweaks here and there for my next print, but damn i’m close

Yes, that is close.

Well, once the Damn Shark is done, you can go back to having fun with the next Alco on the list.

Looking good Mark!

The Damn shark update

Current Projects this week

C415 with a standard cab

C-425

T-6

HH600

RS-27

Man, you are a factory!

Keep it up Mark, they all look great. “T” minus, what number is the RS-1, and counting?

Next print is the ALCO,GE,Ingerson Rand (AGEIR) Boxcab, then i’m going to finish up the RS-series RS-32, RS-1, RS-2, RS3U, RS18, RS36HH

Before November State Fair train show I’ll also print up the BL-2

and sometime soon F45, the body is printed kinda, with only the cab remaining

oh and a Jordan Spreader before winter as well

lol

M personal facebook page is Mad Marks Trains for a reason, LOL

Ok Mad Mark. How does one go about purchasing one of your locomotives? Namely the Damn Shark.

Thanks Mark, I’ll keep that list on file. LOL

ALCo C425

this is really impressive

keep it up!!!

Wow had there been this much choice when I started, I might be an infernal combustion man (Joe and others; no typo). That is quite a catalog of my more favorite locos.

John

John, he has a nice collection there. But how do we/us go about purchasing one from him?

David Maynard said:

John, he has a nice collection there. But how do we/us go about purchasing one from him?

PM him and ask?

I was kinda hoping he would say here, so we all would know.

I have a feeling that it’s out of respect for Bob’s living room, he didn’t make it a tupperware party!

Contact him and do it off site…

My dos centavos.

John

Ah ha. ok.

Edit

Then I remembered Mark posted a link to his Ebay store on a previous post. So I have found his Ebay store, and I ordered me a Damn Shark.