Large Scale Central

CN Using next generation locomotive...LOL

Derailment that happened in my town the other day…

Must be using the newer SS motor blocks with the great newly

profiled wheels on them L.O.L. L.O.L. Next Generation to Fail…:slight_smile:

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general-news/20140225/train-engine-one-other-car-derail-in-town-of-ulster-no-injuries-or-leakage-videos

Must be sad to need to go so low…

John Caughey said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Really ??? Seems as some of you never got a chance to experience them. I guess some

of us were just lucky.

Has nothing to do with any company, my comment was about mindset… not product.

Sad you need to go there… pointless.

Whether or not someone has had an issue with a product is irrelevant to the fact that the only reason you could have had for starting this thread is to continue to grind your axe against Aristocraft.

I think a time out is in order. How long is this going to continue? JMHO

Joe Zullo said:

I think a time out is in order. How long is this going to continue? JMHO

Good question. He doesn’t seem to know when to quit!

John Caughey said:

Nicky, most of us had had the fun of dealing with issues with our new locomotives. But really, what is the point of bashing a company that no longer exists?

If it was supposed to be a joke, a joke is only funny the first time or two you tell it, if it was actually funny at all. To keep beating this topic, its becoming a sad, tired, monotonous droning.

Ok, I will go back into my cage now.

Well said Maynard!

The wonderful thing about free speech is that you can let the idiot talk long enough for folks to see just what an idiot he really is.

Steve Featherkile said:

The wonderful thing about free speech is that you can let the idiot talk long enough for folks to see just what an idiot he really is.

It’s OK Steve you read it thats all that counts…

:wink: Nick bat 221

(http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i50/5/4/1/frabz-I-dont-always-act-like-a-crazy-person-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-I-GO-LUNATIC-0ee495.jpg)

Ha ha ha Steve. I am relatively new here, but I know what you are saying.

:slight_smile:

Steve Featherkile said:

But you have to be very careful that no one feels as if he’s the idiot. Otherwise there will be exceptional exceptions taken and there will be panties in a knot and noses out of joint and … well you get the picture!

Nick S. said:

Steve Featherkile said:

Gee, Nick, you think that was aimed at you??? My, you are arrogant, aren’t you?

Steve Featherkile said:

Nick S. said:

Steve Featherkile said:

Gee, Nick, you think that was aimed at you??? My, you are arrogant, aren’t you?

I’m good Steve, I enjoy taken people to school, It’s fun for me…:wink:

David Maynard said:

Ha ha ha Steve. I am relatively new here, but I know what you are saying.

:slight_smile:

:wink: :slight_smile:

“CN Using next generation locomotive…”

Hmmm looking at the ‘still’, leased maybe even ex-CN !

I don’t recall seeing ‘EcoCon…’ Leasing (?), not up here anyways.

The bnsf engine lashed up to the CN possibly caused track flex. Even the article stated CSX engine … yep’ ya need a new ‘tree’ !

nite,

doug c