Large Scale Central

Clean up train

Orginial videos didnt work so please scroll down to view the videos I later got from YouTube. My apologies.

Had family in town so had cars all over the layout, got them all picked up and delivered them to the 5 grip crane to put away due to rain next few days

Pete,
Neither one opens for me.

Well bummer! I will see about putting them on YouTube and then reloading them tomorrow

Well let’s try this through you tube, see if you can see them this way 2 GP 38-2’s and a long train - YouTube

Ok try this link somehow I missed seeing it was set as private, so deleted that link and now added a public viewable link.
https://youtu.be/3PdzAgmtmqo

The video in post #4 worked, very nice!

The video in post #5 lists as blocked on you tube.

As y’all can see , I am not a whizz with computer. I should have edited the hood links into the first post. Guess I am trying to catch Rooster on post count!

No problem. The link in the recent post works fine. But it should play in-line with the Share link. Let’s see.

Nice train :slight_smile:

I think the trick with YouTube links is to put them all alone on their own line in the post. Then it will embed them.

I think

Had family in town so had cars all over the layout, got them all picked up and delivered them to the 5 grip crane to put away due to rain next few days
The original link didn’t work so go down about 4 or 5 to my YouTube links to see the videos! Thanks for looking