Large Scale Central

Class A Climax

Shawn said:
Im even thinking of making this engine battery powered since I might be able to put batteries in the back tank.
Will Shawn step over to the Dark Side..................stay tuned :D Ralph

ha, last week it was live steam, now battery…this could deff get interesting…can’t go wrong either way friend!

:wink:

cale

C. Nelson said:
ha, last week it was live steam, now battery....this could deff get interesting...
Maybe next week he'll really see the light and go with tinplate and clockwork!

Mik said:

C. Nelson said:
ha, last week it was live steam, now battery…this could deff get interesting…

Maybe next week he’ll really see the light and go with tinplate and clockwork!

That thought already crossed my mind LOL. I would love live steam but too expensive right now. I only want one engine battery powered mainly for running in the snow. I doubt I would go to the dark side. Im too afraid to take apart my other engines and start ripping wires out. Plus too expensive at thisw point and I hate having to use the same car as a trailing car behind the engine to save money. The LGB porter is one that does not work anymore. Its the one that sits along the engine house rusting away. Cal if you have an extra one let me know. I want to try and keep my junker as junk for the layout. It looks too good where it is to disrupt

(http://i50.tinypic.com/2wdvekk.jpg)

2 pages 2 days…wheres the progress and when will it be done?

David Russell said:
2 pages 2 days......wheres the progress and when will it be done?
Rooster read my first post -winter. I know its a six letter word, your only up to four letter words. LOL

I’ve got that same loco converted to RCS/EVO with battery in tender-it can be your’s if the price is right…

I may have some boilers and stuff laying around, gonna check later today when I get up to the barn.

cale

C. Nelson said:
I've got that same loco converted to RCS/EVO with battery in tender-it can be your's if the price is right...

I may have some boilers and stuff laying around, gonna check later today when I get up to the barn.

cale

Thanks cal I just manly looking for a small boiler

Shawn, check ur email :slight_smile:

Shawn said:
David Russell said:
Rooster read my first post -winter. I know its a five letter word, your only up to four letter words. LOL
and Shawnette Winter is a six letter word. would you like me to break it down for you :) :) :D

Rooster should just be happy he isn’t being invited as the guest of honor for Thanksgiving… I (and many others) can’t afford a Turkey, but roosters are still way too stringy… maybe if we boil him twice first?

Mik said:
Rooster should just be happy he isn't being invited as the guest of honor for Thanksgiving...... I (and many others) can't afford a Turkey, but roosters are still way too stringy.... maybe if we boil him twice first?
Boil the Rooster???? Wouldn't that be contaminating the water???? :)
Dave Marconi said:
Shawn said:
David Russell said:
Rooster read my first post -winter. I know its a six letter word, your only up to four letter words. LOL
and Shawnette Winter is a six letter word. would you like me to break it down for you :) :) :D
I dont know what you are talking about it says six. Maybe you should check your eyes out LOL
Andy Clarke said:
Mik said:
Rooster should just be happy he isn't being invited as the guest of honor for Thanksgiving...... I (and many others) can't afford a Turkey, but roosters are still way too stringy.... maybe if we boil him twice first?
Boil the Rooster???? Wouldn't that be contaminating the water???? :)
Hmmmm, I hadn't thought about that. I'm not sure. But I think a turkey probably costs less than a hazardous waste permit..... So he's safe for another year. :P
Mik said:
Well perhaps you should have purchased a turkey instead of a gun? Now you can shoot a turkey with that gun but you need to purchase a license and bullets on top of that and there is no promise that the turkey that you bag (if you bag one) will be large enough to feed the family. $45 would have bought a VERY nice bird or two at the grocery store. Oh and no sales tax on that either. Rooster's have no meat only strong muscles,sharp talon's and heavy vocal chords. ;)

This Rooster has no muscles and not a whole lot of anything else. But as you can see, it still struts it’s stuff :wink: Ralph

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/cabby/_forumfiles/Roughyearforarooster.jpg)

What good is a turkey for just two… license? I can get crop damage certificates at my dad’s if I need to. Bullets I’ve had for years but no gun… And I ain’t met a rooster yet that I wasn’t beyond ready to strangle at 4am! :smiley:

But, I do gotta ask. All that crowing, doesn’t it make your brain hurt? Or is it really, really padded? (more padding = less room for brains, which would 'splain a lot) :stuck_out_tongue:

Mik said:
What good is a turkey for just two...... license? I can get crop damage certificates at my dad's if I need to. Bullets I've had for years but no gun...... And I ain't met a rooster yet that I wasn't beyond ready to strangle at 4am! :D

But, I do gotta ask. All that crowing, doesn’t it make your brain hurt? Or is it really, really padded? (more padding = less room for brains, which would 'splain a lot) :stuck_out_tongue:

Gun? You dont need a gun those Roosters are so dumb because they will run after you. All you need is a baseball bat and when he comes after you swing real hard and see what happens. Then you dont need to pick out all that buck shot.

Shawn. My Gram used to keep Bantams… The rooster was about as intelligent as a rock. Mean little sh#t, though Would knock himself silly bouncing off the wire trying to fly at your face, then get up and do it again the next time you walked past. Never learned. Just noisy, mean and dumb.

As for buckshot… if you use a .303 there ain’t no buckshot… no rooster neither. Just a red greasy streak out through the grass and a buncha feathers drifting down

I guess I should get this back on topic again. My tucks came in the mail yesterday. I might try and start building this project very soon. Just waiting on a boiler and then I can start the cab etc…