Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern's Sept 2021 Ops Sesion

Just a reminder that our Sept Ops is this weekend, the 25th and 26th of Sept…

Unfortunately, because of my health situation, I have not been ab;le to do much

in the way of maintenance on the railroad, however, Jane has been working tirelessly

on the railroad and it looks and runs in great shape… We have had a few Ops test

runs on it on the past 2 Fridays… Noon till 5 for those that can/would like to attend…

Andy;

I’m saddened by the news of your health problems. I hope that it all improves and you have many, many years of railroading, and fun in the future. You surely haven’t hit anywhere near your “Best Before date” yet; so, chin up young fellow, smile, and imagine I’m there to give you a hand. (And I really would like to do just that, but sadly my long distance travelling days are over)

Fred Mills

Duplicate, deleted

Andy Clarke said:

Just a reminder that our Sept Ops is this weekend, the 25th and 26th of Sept…

Unfortunately, because of my health situation, I have not been ab;le to do much

in the way of maintenance on the railroad, however, Jane has been working tirelessly

on the railroad and it looks and runs in great shape… We have had a few Ops test

runs on it on the past 2 Fridays… Noon till 5 for those that can/would like to attend…

I had a chance to visit Andy and Jane’s Bluestone Southern for one of the test Ops and the railroad is in great shape. Clarke Lake is pretty awesome, also. However, right now its still a little shallow, but there is a lot of beach. That’ll change. Railroad and property are really coming together. Put it on your “short list” folks, its a good one.

I’m just hoping we can make the “FABULOUS” October session! Huh…and Clarke Lake, eh?

It IS one of the GREAT visits… and the October Session is VERY nice.

Bruce Chandler said:

Huh…and Clarke Lake, eh?

Naw, not a lake, just a deep hole in the yard… (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Bruce Chandler said:

I’m just hoping we can make the “FABULOUS” October session! Huh…and Clarke Lake, eh?

And from unnamed “informed sources” He has Ric planned to run the marina he plans to build on it…:wink:

Well, Saturday’s OPS is over… Was a nice day, Temps in the mid 70’s, sunny with a slight breeze…

13 folks… Nice relaxing group… Today’s (Sunday) high should be about mid 80’s…

Not sure how many pictures were taken (if any), but if there were then they will be posted at a

later date…

Sunday’s Operations went well… Was a nice day, sunny with a slight breeze…

Temps were a tad (10 degrees) warmer than Saturday…

Had a dozen or so folks here… Nice small group…

Pics will follow at a later date…

Andy Clarke said:

Pics will follow at a later date…

Be a while longer, Rooster… Had to put my mom in the Hospital

and are dealing that… Pictures have no priority… Sorry…

Sorry to hear that Andy, hope all turns out well.

Andy Clarke said:

Be a while longer, Rooster… Had to put my mom in the Hospital

and are dealing that… Pictures have no priority… Sorry…

Ok…It’s all good

Sorry too hear of your Mom Andy. Thoughts are with you

Thanks all… One more test tomorrow and we’ll see where it all goes…