Large Scale Central

Black Rock Maui Diving

Diving and Snorkeling are two of my favorite other hobbies. This video was from our trip to Maui last month. We stayed at our favorite resort The Sheraton at Black Rock Kaanapali. Best snorkeling right in front of the Sheraton. My old GoPro2 quit on me day 2 so I was “forced” to by the new GoPro Black 6, oh darn. It has many more features and I can shoot in 4k now. It’ a great camera and took many video, so much more production to do.

Wow, that is so cool! I’m astounded by how clear the water is!

Nice! Next time, if you’ve not already done so, see if you can get one of the charters that does Lanai!

Thanks Ray, the water is not only clear it’s 80 degrees!! Black Rock is one of my favorite snorkel spots, I have two other videos on my YouTube channel with Spotted Eagle Rays, don’t get to see them as often as turtles. Thanks for watching.

Eric, thanks, We have been to Lanai on the Trilogy Cats. The Hulopo’e Marine Preserve is spectacular, very pristine. Mom’s homemade cinnamon rolls on the way over are the best. Maui is our favorite island. Thanks for watching.

Nice, but I’ll stick to my railroad hobby…no sharks on my layout.

Went there my first trip to Maui, so cool to rent the stuff on the beach and then just walk into the ocean right into Black Rock’s aquarium.

So convenient and so beautiful.

Greg

John Passaro said:

Nice, but I’ll stick to my railroad hobby…no sharks on my layout.

You’re right John sharks are a concern…I’m more concerned with the “Two Legged Land Sharks”(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)