Large Scale Central

Bill's Billd Challenge - Building Rehab

I acquired some buildings late last fall from an auction in Union, IL, and while they were built up, they had many years of wear and tear outdoors. I’m going to work on replacing a chimney on one of those buildings and adding some lighting to the structure for late-evening ambiance.

I Re read the rules and deleted my first comments . Oops my misunderstanding

Drawings and updates to come this weekend. Have been busy with back to school, getting hitched, and preparation for my grown-up club’s display at the Mitchell Park Domes.

wait… that “getting hitched” offhand comment seems important. You really going to work on Mik during your honeymoon time? Or are you getting tied to a post somewhere?

Where’s the chimney? I don’t see a chimney!

still trying to fix it, LOL

We pushed up the wedding so she could get on my insurance due to her getting an adjunct professor position. No honeymoon plans currently. Again, I’ll have napkin drawings and progress later this week.

Heya, Bill. Congratulations! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Congrats, Bill! Use one of your wedding reception napkins. That would be swanky…

Bill Sakalaucks said:

We pushed up the wedding …

yeah, why should you be better off, then the rest of us…

to be honest, without wives we would have no hobby rooms.(just caves and clubs - the wooden kind)

forget the building-challenge! you get a new chance every year.

weddings are less frequent. (normally)

good luck to you both.

Thanks yall! I will just get it done a little later this year.

Congrats, Bill. Take your MIK project to the reception and tell everyone that no cake until it gets done … free, incentivised help (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Congratulations, Bill!