Large Scale Central

🔨 Battery Operated Sawhorses?

Is the world ready for this?

maybe it could hold a bent or two on a trestle, but I digress…

Yea, next we will have battery operated toilet paper, but there is probably already an app for that :wink: :smiley:

By gosh back in my day everything was manually powered like rocks and dirt, and we grateful to have it. Then that new fangled steam came along and changed it all. Steam heat, steam carriages, steam trains. Even my horse ran on steam until he blew a gasket. Now you darned kids have to have electric everything.

What are you gonna do when the power goes out??? Talk into your snuff box and hope that the electric person on the other end has an instant solution. Its enough to drive a guy silly… I never… kids these days…

grumpy

Rick, as always, you inspired me…

Leave it to Cliff to come up with an iWipe.
Swipe right… Wipe left?

Edit: Now so many more questions.

  • Does it support Airdrop?
  • Does it come with 2-ply verification?
  • What does the Premium Subscription include?

I searched for the app on App Store but they did not have it! Is it only available on Androids???
:thinking: :thinking:

Bruce were you looking for something that supports GHA?

Guys;

And the motion picture version will be called Return of the VIPER!!

Playing “Wipe Out”, David Meashey

:rofl:

User comments:

“I just :hearts: :hearts: my iWipe! It even lets me know when I need to add more fiber.”
Clarita from Sydney

“Pro tip: Empty the recycle bin. Often.”
Francois from Adelaide

“With the CanScan function, now I can check my hemorrhoids without further assistance.”
Biance from Coonong

“Much easier to use than the sawhorse. And now I have my bathroom back.”
Bubba from Melbourne

Well, this thread has taken a crappy turn.

“Well, this thread has taken a crappy turn.”

Jon;

It’s OK. It’s just something that hit the fan. It will all flush away in the morning.

Yours, David Meashey

Maybe…probably…my sawhorses support GHA all the time.

1 Like

Relative to… battery saw horses?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The electric sawhorse, for the craftsman that has everything but needs more ?

What a silly idea when a regular old saw horse and a clamp does the same thing and never needs to be charged.

It’s not a crappy idea just a do we really need it notion?