Large Scale Central

Baldwin Shark B kit from the UK

I don’t suppose you have any pictures of the inside, before you put it together? I have been fascinated with how he’s making one-piece bodies since you built the A unit.

Burl,

this kit was made by a different guy in the UK. He used laser cut pieces to put it together, not sure of all the details. Had some build pix he sent but can’t seem to find them. Next time I tear into it I’ll send some pix. He has an amazing support structure inside it. I can’t seem to find the ones I took. Rob Fern did the A unit, it is a one piece casting he had done from the master he made.

Jerry Barnes said:

Finally got warm enough-barely to get them out for a test run. Only track power units I have(that are not DCS), so had to fiddle around some. The two run nice and smooth , and no there is no sound, doubt I’ll bother.

NICE!

Jerry, what a great job you’ve made of those two units! Congratulatements!

tac

OVGRS

Thanks for the kind comments. Jonathan(the kit maker) deserves a lot of the accolades.

Great looking pair Jerry. They do look sweet on the rails. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Rob Fern(he developed the A unit and the KM) was wondering if anyone else had finished up a Shark or not. I said I had not seen any pictures of any of it or the KM on any forums. Anyone aware of any completed ones out there? He did about 25 castings of each kit. He said mine is the only kit he’s seen finished, besides his.

Than you are in an very exclusive group there Jerry.

Well, I’d rather not be, like to see what some others did with their kits.

You like seeing unfinished projects under a layer of dust?