Large Scale Central

Bad news

No, Korm, That’s good new!!!
Bah. Humbug. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well, it did take a reckless flyer out of the skies!

John Bouck said:
No, Korm, That's good new!!!! Bah. Humbug. :) :) :)
Why is this no surprise to me ;) Ralph

Thank goodness some of us celebrate St. Nicholas Day (6th. Decmeber) lol

Actually I have already received an early present from the States: a lovely Aristo single dome tank car. Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny day and I can get to run it in a consist.

At least Christmas was not cancelled - just Chistmas.

Alan , wossa ‘consist?’. Don’t you mean ‘Train’ ?.

Mike M
England

I put a consist behind my garden railroad locos: I work on trains on a Heritage railway. lol

Alan Lott said:
Thank goodness some of us celebrate St. Nicholas Day (6th. Decmeber) lol

IF there does nothing unforeseen happen, that is. but accidents do happen…

Alan Lott said:
Thank goodness some of us celebrate St. Nicholas Day (6th December) lol

Actually I have already received an early present from the States: a lovely Aristo single dome tank car. Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny day and I can get to run it in a consist.

Wot, Black Peter didn’t leave you a lump of coal?

Alan ,
lucky you . I expect the snow stopped the garden rail , so you went to a warmer smoky loky .
Are you getting ready for Santa Specials ?

Mike

yes indeed accidents DO happen

(http://allhatnocattle.net/santa-plane.jpg)

:lol:

Mike, not snow but a bitter north easterly (graveyard) wind. We had a dusting of snow which soon went away. The Santa Specials commence next week.
I don’t get involved with that as I have other (non-railway) duties most mornings. From the few occasions I have seen the ‘specials’ most kids have a great time and of course the Company makes some money.

Chris: Both gentlemen, Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet have probably been. If they left coal it would be in the bunker with the winer supply and therefore not obvious. lol

well, anyhow, we are going to light the second candle tonight. three weeks to go!

done - as far as possible. :male_detective: :man_mechanic:
some weeks too early…