Large Scale Central

At last, a Heisler is coming from Bachmann

Sure hope Bachmann’s new Heisler for On30 has new gearing and the other problems fixed.

TOF

For THAT price I sincerely hope so, too.

tac

Not so good news. Looks like they still haven’t got their act together. Bachmann probably won’t make the Heisler until next year. Some way to run a business !

TOF in Hawaii

I recently bought a perfect BNIB 1:20.3 Bachmann Heisler for just over half that!

tac, ig and The Alsea River Bridge Boys

Tac, I am sure I am not the only one wondering who are all these hangers on that you have. :wink: It must cost a fortune to feed them all. :slight_smile:

tac at the local restaurant " Table for fourty three please."

TAC left the Regiment, but the Regiment didn’t leave TAC. :lol:

Dave Marconi said:
tac at the local restaurant " Table for fourty three please."
????? For what the Donnor Family?

Gee A year & 1/2 after posting that bit of fantasy, NO Heisler… Bah Heck of a way to run a business.

OK it’s been out and available for a while. Does anyone have it and is it any good?

Jesse Walden

I waited long enough and I still waiting to hear reports of a fine running engine. Not a Beta tester as I have at least 4 or 5 of the Climax, rail truck and little diesel that have issues and really don’t wish to gamble again. On the 1st of June I’ll get my call into them for free parts so I might make use of these engines, hopefully. ( grin ). Since I also have half the garage with O scale layout, I have lost interest in trying to run something in On30. No problems with old Lionel and other brands, they just run and run.

TOF in Oregon

TOF? I assume that doesn’t mean Trailer On Flatcar? :smiley:

J.D. Gallaway said:

The Old Fart…but that describes a few of us…:wink:

Ken Brunt said:

J.D. Gallaway said:

The Old Fart…but that describes a few of us…:wink:

Speak for yersef, Gramps!

…winking…

Well now here is how I see it, “the old fardt” , of course I have been called other names but for now, I submit " TOF" respectively yours… :slight_smile:

and the Heisler guys?

Priced here in yUK to sel only to lottery winners, the 0n30 Heisler has proved as popular as a fart in an elevator. A great shame, that. Me and many of the boys have just had a cab-ride on the Sumpter Valley Heisler #3, and boy did we have a great time, except for Mr Misery the engineer of the day. By jeepers, he must be there remind folks that there IS a death after life. What a patootie.

tac, ig, ken the GFT and the Sumpter Valley Dredge Boys