Large Scale Central

Any news on updater?

Any news on updater?

Bump.

Release Notes for TrainOps

Last updated 02/27/2010 - 06:15PM

v70

Is this what you have?

No, my latest is from last year sometime. I’ll have to take a look at this. Are the “gripes” fixed?

It seems “most” of the bugs have been fixed, but that’s subject to what uses you may put it too. The problems I was having appear to be corrected, but I’ve only run a few scenarios with it. When and If I get a chance, I’ll run through a few on the actual layout and we’ll see.

Now that Bob has his own RR to try it out on more bugs may be found. It looks to be doing what I want it to do at the moment. We had a discussion on this while up at Bob’s during his “Build A RR” event and he thinks there are some other issues he needs to work on.

Just start the program with a live internet connection and it will seek out the update. Install that and you should get the latest.

I’ve downloaded it, but not tried to do anything with it in a long while. Much of the inventory I originally loaded into it is now gone. I’m trying to decide if I should start over with my 1:20 stock or just update the mixed scale roster. I’d like to have two databases, one for narrow gauge and one for standard gauge, but that’s not really workable at the moment.