Large Scale Central

Another useless post from Rooster

This guy is out of control…totaled a car!
Rooster-needs-to-stick-to-trains

1 Like

After running from Border Patrol, and totaling the car, he’s flew the coup… Hobo Shoestring spotted him passing through a shed along the branchline.

2 Likes

chicken cross road

chicken croos road out all night

crossed road beer

1 Like

Still stuck down south…Hobo Shoestring mistook a person headed for a Rave as the Rooster…

Rooster-tries-to-buy-ticket

2 Likes

Love the 1987 shakedown consist !!

4 Likes

Rooster;

Love the 1987 K4s shakedown run. Houses and trailer parks close to the tracks are so Pennsylvania! I grew up in Reading country, but that is similar. Used to enjoy when an Iron Horse Ramble came through. Got to ride a double-headed Ramble. Got lucky and got to fire and run the only steam locomotive within 50 miles of where I lived. She was tiny (4 1/2 tons in working order), but she made up for that in sheer spunk. She could fly up a 1.5% grade!

Best, David Meashey

2 Likes

I do not understand the fascination with these steam things…

Don’t understand it either. I simply enjoy it!

Yours, David Meashey

For some reason I get the idea that if you pull the legs out of that rooster it’ll blow up…

Rooster-needs-to-stick-to-trains

1 Like
1 Like

Zoom on that rack with all the treasures.

Rolling water heaters,

Enjoyed my “Fathers Day” while playing with model operational quality toy trains outside today then taking and posting pictures of them in action instead of “talking about it”. Please tell me what I should be doing differently because I’m, I am still learning!

It’s my understanding video was taken as well

7 Likes

Absolutely stunning.

1 Like

You forgot to invite invite Kid-zilla for a four-week intensive summer course on diesel electric locomotives and AMTRAK.

Rooster, found out Upland trains wwwuplandtrains.com has some brand new 50’ boxcars. Didn’t hear the price, but if you want one better hurry, I think there are 3-4 left.

There are now only three left.

Old hat here !

{Bump for post count}
:rooster:

1 Like

Yeah, but I still got a laugh from Dan. :grin: