Large Scale Central

Andy's Op's 9-18-16 (picture overload!)

Quite a few pics. I didn’t realize had I taken that many. Just random shot’s around the railroad.

Great shots. Andy’s RR is looking good. The plants are filling in nice. Watch Rooster doesn’t tag that Bluestone Southern car.

Some nice pictures, Matt… Thanks for posting…

Shawn?? like that hasn’t happened before??? (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-sealed.gif)

Nice to see another person’s perspective of the railroad.

If only it was a little bigger layout… :slight_smile:

We wont be able to make it out this year to see this in person, but now that my wife and I have gotten used to the in’s and outs of our camper we bought this year we hopefully will be able to incorporate a trip out your way next season.

That place is getting to start looking like a major amusement park, or club layout. Just about time to form a club and start being open at least once every month, for operations.

As a club, the maintenance could be shared by club members, before it overwhelms the owners… we/they are not getting any younger, durn it…!!

It looks great, but as an owner of a much smaller pike, I know very well how much labour is needed to maintain the thing, and to properly operate it with pleasure, only once or twice a year, is far exceeded by the hours of labour needed to maintain it.

Fred Mills

Wow what a great railroad Andy . Look’s like it was a lot of fun. I hope to make it down to visit some day and see it in person. You’re right Fred , it must be a ton of work to keep it going. I know my little pike keeps me busy . Thanks for the photo’s Matt !