Large Scale Central

And so it goes

I just received this e-mail from USAT this morning:

Quote:
I am sure you are aware of what is happening to track prices in the G Scale market place. We have attempted to raise prices over a period of time rather than one dramatic increase in an effort to “ease” the consumer into the new price structure rather than “price him out of the market.” Over the past 6-9 months we have had 2 small price increases as we have cost averaged our track costs in an effort to make track affordable to our customers. With the announcement of a large price increase by another manufacturer last month, our inventory has been depleted of lower cost trackage. Therefore, we are forced to increase our track prices effective immediately. We hope that this will be the last increase for 2007.
:/

Yes, so it goes!

That was almost a given with the many pointers - in different places - that the USAT track hadn’t increased … yet!

Whadditellya! When Aristos prices hit the fan, I said, loudly, “Buy your track NOW!!!” before the prices catch up with demand. I saw this coming as soon as I read Polks announcement. So…if you were a regular reader here or on MLS and dont gots yer track by now, remember …you were warned.