Large Scale Central

AmTrak for Rooster

This vid made me think of Rooster for some reason, maybe this is where the term “playing slot trains” comes from :grinning:

1 Like

It reminded you of Rooster because that is probably how he would drive them all the time.

Now is that alright or is something going wrong there? I wouldn’t think that kind of speed would be something “normal” in that location.

answering my own questions apparently this is an approved speed at 110 MPH.

You just can NOT tell with a Rooster! :innocent:

1 Like

No Devon,

It’s because “Dad” said: “Now make sure you wave”… " holy shit he’s hauling ass"! This was all stated in front of his children that didn’t even have time to wave!

Good dad taking them to see Amtrak. They will learn that “fowl” language once they get to elementary school anyway.

I don’t even have any Horizon cars anyway

Thats funny rooster. I spit out my whiskey

years ago, 2006, 11 family members rode the Acela train from New York to Washington DC. we were rolling along and most everyone was just talking, I was looking out the window and noticed the mile markers were close together. So I timed them for a bit, then got the groups attention and asked them to guess the speed. well 70-80mph were the guesses, when I told them 120+mph, a mile in about 28 seconds my wife and 2 of her sisters instantly looked worried about going that fast. I t was a fun trip. fast on dedicated tracks was a very smooth ride.