Large Scale Central

A Tour of the Cibola Line

Hey Boomer,

The railroad looks great, I like the fact that you can load trains without getting on the ground. I have a yard on the back of my layout for doing the same thing. Sure makes it easy. BTW who’s switches are you using?

Chuck

That area of the RR looks good Boomer. I’ll look forward to seeing the rest of it as you post. Might I suggest an end of track device for the water tank track in Cibola ?

That looks great so far. Love the trestles.

Very nice. Great looking trestles.

Nice!

Boomer, nice looking layout… fortunately, I got tyo see a whole lot more pictures in chat last night…

Looking good I like your operation, buildings and the nice trestles. Yours is a rugged looking line.

I like that your RR colours were repeated on buildings that they own. It shows a real theme.

Noticed in a photo… Alert the authorities some hooligans tipped over the outhouse at the future site of the Carley Jene Mine.

Happy RRing

Looks good, Boomer…keep up the good work…:wink:

Nice work Boomer. Well done line with good future plans.

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/monkeycircus/DSC01494.JPG)

Damn, you do keep a nice place.Even your dirt gets swept! Couldn’t help but notice the broom next to the loading table. :slight_smile: :wink:

Looks great Boomer. Sure looks like you have been hard at work for a long time.

Very nice layout. I like the trestle work. :slight_smile:

You are inspiring me . . . .

to get to work on my layout . . . .

but . . . . . I have to get the house built first. And that is taking a while.

Awesome layout Boomer. Thanks for the inspiration.

Love the mine! Was hoping to work on “mine” this year but it has rained 30 out of the last 35 days. No sunny weather in sight for the next 10 days either.

A move is in my future…

Hey Mark, “A move is in my future…” North Idaho has great weather and cheap housing with land, four seasons and warm weather right now, with lots of LSC guys close by.

I just love that green!

:wink: