Large Scale Central

A SLR for Can$ 35.99 or US$29

Yep as per today’s flyer from London Drugs … mind you it’s up to the purchaser to build it. Comes complete with a screw driver. Trade name : “Konstruktor”.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/984623-REG/lomography_hp135slr_konstruktor_do_it_yourself_camera_kit.html

Don’t forget to read the reviews.

Hans, a fixed aperture lens? Well that could work. But does anyone actually use film anymore?

David Maynard said:

Hans, a fixed aperture lens? Well that could work. But does anyone actually use film anymore?

Nobody in my circle. I bit the bullet on DSLR ten years ago when the Canon Rebel hit the sweet spot aka right features at the right price. Getting film developed had been a pain for too many years.

i have a ton of Nikon film equipment just collecting dust. Most of my choo-choo photos are done with the I-Phone!

Yea, I use my digital camera for the “good” pictures, and my phone for quick snaps. But I do miss my old Polaroids though. I used to end up with an audience when I used them. It fascinated people when I would snap a picture, pull the white tab. Then pull the yellow tab, count off a minute and then peal the print from the negative.