Large Scale Central

A pair of great deals from todays local train show

Went to a local train show today in Agusta, Maine, I wasn’t expecting much. I was just going to look for some scenery for my indoor layout. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a decent selection of large scale, most of it at incredibly good prices. I picked up a Delton Doozie for $35 and a built up Pola building for $25. I probably should have bought a few more things but Im running out of room.

George! IMG_0029|666x500

1 Like

Great finds. Those buildings aren’t cheap.

Heck of a deal on any building that inexpensive!!! Good shopping trip!!! Oh yeah and welcome to our little band of merriment!

You got a great price on that Delton Doozie too! I looked and only found one on ebay for sale. BIN $300, or make an offer.

Welcome aboard! Nice finds at an incredible price and you even had your wife carry them out for you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

WoW! Great finds and amazing prices! Also, please accept a hearty “Aloha! 'E komo mai! (Aloha! Welcome!)”

From the 50th State!

Eric

Wow score on the Doozie. I found some great deals at the Great Train Show last Saturday. 2 Pola trestle sets $15 for both and some shorty HLW cars for $10 each. There was A LOT of used G for sale, some at great prices, some at full MSRP retail…for USED. Really don’t know what’s going on in the large scale market right now.

Thanks for the warm welcome, although I’m not really new. I had been a member since day one, took a break for a while and then lurked for a few years. Had to make a new account since I lost the email I had used previously .

George

Welcome on board George!