Large Scale Central

A New Drag Flanger for the RGSNH

A New Drag Flanger has been Added to the roster of the RGSNH. i initially started this back i 2003 according to the drawings i produced at the time. Initially the wood portions were constructed from scale Lumber, and some of the mechanism fabricated from brass sheet. . at the time the trucks were not available, but after the bachman C-19 parts became available i secured them. this summer was the big push to finish for the National Narrow Gauge convention, where last night i took first place in the MOW category.

Anyone interested in an Accucraft OD in Brown? PM me.

8 Likes

Wow, nice work Al. That looks fantastic.

Shane

1 Like

Very well done on the build and the first place.

1 Like

Congratulations! Model looks fantastic.

1 Like

Congratulations Al nice work!

Nice work Al … and congrads …:+1:

Congrats Al, your workmanship is impeccable

Always good to see models who are done by very good modelers. I see why you won 1st place.

Al,
So happy to see that others have recognized your fine work. I love the video as it brought back some fine memories of visiting your layout!

And for those of you that have NOT been to Al’s, I have spent a lot of time just admiring his work , and, while the video is very well done and looks awesome, I must say it all looks better in person!

3 Likes

Al,

I’m so glad to have met you, been to your layout, and seen up close some of the astounding car-building work you’ve done. Superb, and amazing, in every sense of those words. Big congratulations on your award, you deserve it for sure on the flanger, and other cars you’ve not yet entered into contests.

Cliff

1 Like

The flanger looks great. Nice job. I like the video and the train stopped at the water tank too. Your layout looks great.