Large Scale Central

A new 3D project

This is my progress on my latest 3D printed project. Almost done but have some more to do.

2 Likes

Looking super nice, Mike!!

Extra very nice! :+1:

Really awesome build so far!

I made these for door prizes at the local club meet Saturday
donkeys4sized

Boy I am jealous! We NEVER have great door prizes at our club meetings. In fact, we don’t have door prizes at all! :cry: :sob:

Mike, very generous of you. Now lets hope the winners appreciate the effort and work involved.

1 Like

Wow Mike, great models!

Did you make them on the computer and 3d print them all? Or were these a mix of 3DP and manual modelling?

All look beautiful!

Cliff

Except the wood skid and cable all 3D printed. Most of the drawings were Devons work for me. I consigned Devon to design all but one for use on my etsy site.

Duh, I should have made that connection.

Atta boy Devon!

Thanks Mike and thanks Cliff.

It was very rewarding to see these built up kits at one place (my place to boot). In an effort to be as humble as possible, I am quite proud of my involvement in these projects. The crane came out nice and is the latest in the line. Mike’s printing knowledge really has brought my work to life. It is a fun collaboration working with Mike. Hopefully if life returns to somewhat normal I will be able to get to modeling again. That’s a story for another day but pretty much all of my modeling is on hold for the time being. I have a few of these kits myself and I want to build a shelf diorama of a logging operation that can be gingerly taken out to the layout to make a logging scene for special occasions.

I hear that. It’s probably the only method I’ll get my Mik build model off the shelf, haha!