Large Scale Central

4 new figures

Its been a while since I’ve logged on to LSC. I’ve been really busy. Thought I would share these new figures with you

These are really just modifications of some existing figures. Vincent on your far left is leaning on one hand instead of on a window sill. Louis Kamaka is holding his hands in his lap. Although I used his existing head, Abe is all new. Even his face has been modified to give him the appearance of aging. I read somewhere that by the time the civil war ended, the whole history of the war was etched on Lincolns face. Hopefully I did a good job of showing the toll the war took on him emotionally and physically.

I’ve always admired the sculpture in the Lincoln memorial, and although I couldn’t copy the pose completely and have him fit comfortably in one of my coaches I think I got the essence of the pose.

Nice work Richard. Good to see you posting again. I’ve always admired your figures.

Richard, I like all 6 of these new figures. is Lincoln poseable?And are Vincent and Louis the same figure with differant outfits?

Thanks Jon!
David,
There are only 4. I just substituted the standing Lincoln for the seated one. He is not possible. I’ve tried, but I don’t like how clumsy the joints look.

I was including your other two poston this comment Richard. I do enjoy your work.

Dooh! Sorry about that Dave. I forgot I put those other ones up too.

wow they are fantastic