Large Scale Central

27 Days till the 2023 MIK's Build Challenge!

And the countdown is rolling along,

Now’s the time to start squirreling away stuff that you most likely won’t use for next years MIK! but you never know… Remember that anything you have in hand before the Jan 1st announcement date doesn’t count against your $$ limit.

Hoarding of unneeded items usually helps in the long run…

I just returned from a 60 day cruise thru the South Pacific Islands and Australia and New Zealand. All rested up and ready for this years Challenge.

Looking forward to the 2023 Mik, Dave. Problem with all this hoarding is now I can’t seem to find my workbench :grin: But I know its under there somewhere.

Sounds like a pretty decent life motto to me!

Were you able to hoard anything during those 60 cruise days? Inquiring minds and all that…

Thanks for hosting this again Dave, it sure fills a big need.

Due to a volunteer project for a museum, I don’t think I’ll be able to participate. But I’ll sure cheer everyone else on from the sidelines.

Cliff

Now Cliff… Don’t give-up and throw in the towel until you see what the challenge is!!!

And what ( just if …maybe…) the 2023 challenge is along the lines…of… “Do something nice for someone else!!”

Wait and see… Just might surprise you …

Dave T.

Well spoken, Dave. I’m all ears now!

HUZZAH!!! We’ve been waiting for this announcement, and, yes, we are ready (see: The Mik is Coming)! Glad to hear you had a wonderful cruise, where, isolated at sea, you could conjure up ideas for us to execute!

In all seriousness, thanks for again hosting the Mik!

Eric

Eric and Mob… Spent 5 days in Hawaii on the cruise… Really Really neat place… Someday we will go back and spend more time there… So much to see and do…