Large Scale Central

250 track switch information need

I made a Trolley line using Brass 250 Gage tracks. Now…I’m having problems locating anyone that makes a short left hand turnout like LGB 332 …making something that i can use with a LGB manual lever.
I been trying all kind of way to use a LGB 332 Switch, but having a hard time keeping it soldered or making a make shift rail clamps to match up or work right.
Dose any one know of or where to find, two 250 Gage track switches in Brass?
" Sorry Bruce C. on not completing type of metal and use. lol "

Noel,
Llagas Creek sells code 250 brass turnouts/switches. They will custom build any radius switch for you. Mike Gates, their turnout builder, is a regular on Mylargescale.com (MGates).
https://www.mylargescale.com/threads/custom-1-20-3-scale-serpentine-ladder-turnout-for-a-switching-layout.92308/#post-1172600

What I used to do when connecting different size rails was to slice/saw about 1/2" into the web of the taller rail section. I then squeezed the rail end together so the bottom of the web met the top part - trying not to let the top of the rail kink downwards. Then, with some judicious filing of the width of the web, a code 250 joiner would hold them together.

Noel,
Split Jaw makes adapter clamps but they are pricy. Rail Clamps & Track Accessories | www.RAILCLAMP.com

SVRR has all sorts of them, you can find them online. Pete is good to deal with.

Thanks guys for the information. I sent an e-mail to Llagas Creek & Sunset vallery sells code 250 brass turnouts/switches and see what they have. I’m using the two 332 LGB now, but like like crap. and hard to keep together with my make shift connections/clamps. Again, Thanks Guys. Noel in Ca.