Large Scale Central

2024 eclsts

Hi Lou, you bet, MB’s great in both the respect they show military & 1st responders, and their amazing food. However, others have already decided on RH&B, and their food is super as well.

I hope you find a decent way to get past the Baltimore Harbor.

Did I read this correctly that there might be a sighting of that mysterious fellow that goes by the moniker “Rooster?”

John, I was just hoping / suggesting he’d come. But your term “might” remains accurate: the Rooster might indeed show up. Which would be awesome.

Is he elusive or exclusive? Do they need to pay him to show, as they do with celebrities?

on my bucket list of things to do some day, maybe by next year things will be different.

I just watched the video posted on a different thread:

The hotel rate of $149 at the Crowne is pretty nice.

I miss the York days when I could justify a mini vacation at the Wyndham up there, and meet guys from all over, even deep into Canada.

Yes, and often yes. On the bright side, he works for

… but might be better enticed with the slightly more expensive

…or the even more high end

:grin:

1 Like

Cliff don’t forget the flock either.

1 Like

Yes indeed, but this is a, um, family-rated forum… :crazy_face:

The flock is just there to tell him how wonderful he is.

Looks like I won’t see you guys. We are leaving on Friday, going through the train show, then heading home. so we will be home Friday night. Really sorry I won’t get to see some old friends.

Come on up to the NELSTS in a couple weeks!

Lou, I hope to get there tomorrow some (my work schedule is a bit up in the air still), so maybe we’ll run into each other after all.

Either way, I hope you have a great time.

I would love to see my fellow perckerheads :rooster: but I will not be able to attend.

neither will i be able to attend. :thinking:

1 Like

Today was ECLSTS set up day for the vendors and the Aikenback Live Steamers track.

And yes that is my train, a Western Maryland Decapod and WM coal drag.

Nice group of vendors, hope all who can do a visit. And watch the live steam.

Come say Hi!

Jerry

2 Likes

Percker? Huh. Well, you’ll be missed. As always.

˙ssnʍ

2 Likes

We got lunch today at Red Hot and Blue, which is quite close to the show. Pretty good. There is also a cupcake shop (!!) next to the show, really good!! And the Star Hobby main store, as well. packed to the rafters as usual.

Jerry

1 Like

Korm, it’s not really that far of a drive, is it?

:laughing:

It’s not the same distance as Cliffs RR is to Roosters.