Large Scale Central

2023 Mik's Build Challenge

A brewery would be great but I’m thinking something the townsfolk can use a bit more early in the morning.

1 Like

OH BTW… as if you all needed to know…

----GO----

Mik 2023 has officially started… Let the FUN begin !!!

Hallelujah it go time

The WSRR crew is hard at work :smiley:

Perhaps I’m a bit challenged myself but is there one category with all the entries inline? I’m thinking I might just want to be in this year myself. Only thinking and it’s not for me anyway.
If I’m allowed ?

If that’s a serious question the answer is; go to modeling forum and click on Annual build challenge.

1 Like

It was Mr. Marty and thanks …still not sure yet !

Please do join in, it has been a long while since we (the forum members) have seen your modeling talents on display.

I think you really should join in Rooster. You are a talented modeler. I’d love to see you join in. I don’t think you have since I have been around have you?

To clarify, each individual build log is a separate post. You can post your intentions under this one. But then your build log just goes under the “Annual Build Challenge” category. Once we reach the end then we all put our “glamor shots” under one post so people can see them together and do the voting thing.

Please, Rooster!!

come on Rooster, join the fun. I have seen your builds, (not in person, yet) and would love to see the process thatyou go through. Hope you sign up and build something!!!

1 Like

I think Rooster is really just a chicken :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jon, if this is what you are building I hope you can source a riding mower for it! The fact the mower is sitting there with NOTHING mowed kinda tells the whole story !

Sorry, I’ve decided to sit this one out and enjoy what everyone else is building.

I think that mower may have been there as a mode of transportation, not a mower!

That doesn’t look like Fred’s house to me. :innocent: :sunglasses:

Great minds think alike! My exact thoughts…

It’s not, but he isn’t to far out of frame.

I am rather impressed by the logs this year. :innocent: (Not to downplay previous years, but these models look really good!)

STARTING the LAST TWO weekends to go… Time to get serious friends…

I am starting to feel guilty for having as much done, guess I can keep thinking up little details to add. Today I was contemplating taking my beauty shots and starting something else