Large Scale Central

14.8v 2200 MAH Lithium Ion Battery $15 Deal

I just came across this sale via email and thought it may be of interest. I use similar 22.2v packs without issue. Worth a shot at $15.00 each. http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/lbat-148/14.8v-2200mah-rechargeable-li-ion-battery-pack/1.html

Dennis

Good deal and good batteries. Go for it !

I’ve been using this same pack in my trail cars for a number of years. Had one PCB go bad which was easily replaced. Other than that they have worked well for me. This is a great price. Less than half of what All-Battery sells a similar Tenergy pack for.

It’s even a tenergy pack. They are twice that on their site. Great deal buy them a up!

Terry

Thanks Dennis!

Got two ordered, may go back for a few more next week if they are still avail!

Cale

Wow. Just ordered some. Great price.

Now that everybody has purchased … the only down side to this might be that these packs have been sitting around for a long time, thus purchased as surplus and a low price. Still worth the price, but may not have as long a life as a fresh one.

Del Tapparo said:

Now that everybody has purchased … the only down side to this might be that these packs have been sitting around for a long time, thus purchased as surplus and a low price. Still worth the price, but may not have as long a life as a fresh one.

I was thinking the same thing… There’s gotta be a reason the price is so low. Pass. I’ll pay extra to get my batteries from someone who has a year long warranty.

Dennis, thanks for the heads-up. Great price. Placed an order.

Thanks, Dennis. I picked up a few myself. I’m still getting very good service from my Tenergy packs that I’ve had for 4 - 5 years now.

Later,

K

I bought 2 myself. Worth the gamble for $15.00 each. Time will tell.

Dennis

I attempted to purchase a battery from Allelectronics using PayPal and it asked for my PayPal password. Is this normal? I’ve used my PayPal card for other purchases and no one asked for my password. Thanks for any advise

It kinda redirected me to paypal and I entered my user and pass…batteries shipped the same day!

Dan, I can’t speak for what happens at All Electronic but most sites are actually transferring you to PayPal itself on the RH side of the screen.

Cale Nelson said:

It kinda redirected me to paypal and I entered my user and pass…batteries shipped the same day!

Same here, and sent Priority, so they should be here today.

Bob McCown said:

Cale Nelson said:

Same here, and sent Priority, so they should be here today.

To all,

All-Electronics is an actual “brick and mortar” store. They handle new and surplus both. I have been to the place (about 9 miles from my home) and it’s a great place for “hard-to-find” items in electronics. As to Dan’s query, a site will usually transfer you to PayPal automatically and then they will ask for a user name and password.

Thanks guys, I’ll order mine today.

If ever in doubt about giving your PayPal details (you should always be skeptical); look at the URL of the page asking for the details. If it is not https://www.paypal.com (be sure of the https) then don’t continue.

I have purchased from All Electronics many times in the past. Always a good deal and they stand behind everything the sell. Only once did I ever receive any bad product and they replaced it immediately with just a phone call.

My batteries just showed up. First off will be replacing the batteries in Goose 2

I plan on replacing the batteries in my B’mann Connie which was converted by Dave Goodson about eight years ago