Large Scale Central

1:20.3 EBT Boxcar help!?

Could Bob or someone post a picture of the brake platform for the EBT Boxcar article? I am just getting around to finishing 2 of them and cannot figure out this last little bit without the pictures.
Thanks
John

John, look here, Bob did a wonderful job detailing his build of an EBT boxcar. About half way down the list of pages is where you will find what you want.

I must be doing something wrong then because I don’t get any pictures! Just a red x in a box.

Ah, I lost a bunch of pictures about 18 months ago. Lemme go take some pictures of the platform for you. Gimme a minute…

Here’s an upside-down view of the platform. You can see the angle against the two end vertical zees, the tees used as legs, and the rest of the styrene and wood bits.

(http://freightsheds.largescalecentral.com/users/bob_mccown/Articles/EBTBox/CIMG2194.JPG)

Hope this helps.

Thank you! That picture will do perfect!
John

Bob,
I tried to download the pdf re Building an EBT Boxcar in 1:20 from the articles section, but the link doesn’t sem to work. Any chance you can repost, or send me a copy of the pdf?

Many thanks,

Hi Ian - Welcome from your neighbor to teh North :slight_smile:

Hey Ian
I was away most of the weekend, just saw this. I’ll see what the issue is and get it straightened out.

Some pages of some folks articles work, but pages skewed. Is it a Firefox 11.0 problem? I’ll give IE a go, much as I dislike that thing.

Nope, IE didn’t help either.

No joy yet, Bob.

Ive been traveling for business all week, just got back this afternoon. I have pages 1-10 fixed so far…

Welcome Ian
:slight_smile: