Forums General For Sale/Trade
  • Topic: For Sale: Set of 4 Kalamazoo Coaches, steel wheels, couplers

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 10, 2020 3:28 PM EDT
      • Fort Myers Beach & Annapolis, Florida & Maryland

• Thanks

For Sale: Set of 4 Kalamazoo Coaches, steel wheels, couplers

Another box that has to go - no more room for trains that don't get used.  I picked up this set of 4 coaches which are in excellent original condition, and I bought steel Gary Raymond wheels to go with them, plus I have 4 pairs of Accucraft 1/29th couplers. I was going to put them all together and make a really useful train, but I changed my mind.

I paid $75 for this set, which I thought was a good deal, so the price is $75 plus shipping for the coaches.  I paid $65 for the 16 axles of semi-scale wheels, so I will sell them for $65 + shipping. And the 4 pairs of couplers cost me $5 each, so $20 for the lot.  Here's some more photos and info.

The 2 coaches:

Combine and Observation.

Nice brass end rails and a neat drumhead on the Observation. Some of the decor is a bit faded, especially the combine.

As you can see, the combine and one of the coaches already have a Bachmann coupler. It mates with the Accucraft ones I have for sale.

The second photo below shows the 1/29th coupler on the right with a standard Accucraft 1:20 coupler on the left.

And finally the wheels, which may not be available - one of my friends has expressed interest and I may decide to keep them for future projects.

This post was edited by Pete Thornton at March 10, 2020 3:32 PM EDT

Pete

Forums General For Sale/Trade

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google