Hi Guys,
The Fishkill N.Y. Model Train and Railroad
Hobby Show will be pulling into the
Fishkill Recreation Center to make its
debut show on Sunday, February 14. The
show, admission price is $7 for adults and
$2 for children younger than 12, will be
held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

It will be one of the largest Railroad shows in Southern Dutchess county ever. 1000’s of square feet of Operating layouts, dealer, vendor tables and so much more.
We look forward to seeing everyone there, We will have the largest # of operating layouts ever along with a record setting vendor table attendance Kids activity’s Lego Trains and so much more. We have 5 dealers selling just Largescale as well. We’ve been working hard to have Largescale represented well at our all scale Events.
The show is easily located 1 block off RT 84 at Exit 12 in Fishkill NY at the new Rec center.
793 Route 52, Fishkill, N.Y
Please visit our new web site for details and thanks again for all those who support our events and Model Railroading.

http://kingstontrainshow.com/f...railroad-hobby-show/

Promises, promises…

Pat McCarty said:

Promises, promises…

And the problem is? Later RJD

RJ,

Rather not get into it here.

Pat

Pat McCarty said:

RJ,

Rather not get into it here.

Pat

We would appreciate that you didn’t either.

I will never go o a show that charges for children to get in.

Nico Corbo said:
I will never go o a show that charges for children to get in.

Nico

I’m sorry but you have to pay to get in just like I do!

I’ve been to a lot of shows that charge children. I suppose you won’t go either if they do not offer a senior discount. Kind of a lame duck excuse. To me a show is a show better than none. Later RJD

Nico

I’m sorry but you have to pay to get in just like I do!

Awe, cmon Uncle Dave can’t you cover me just this once?

R.J. DeBerg said:

I’ve been to a lot of shows that charge children. I suppose you won’t go either if they do not offer a senior discount. Kind of a lame duck excuse. To me a show is a show better than none. Later RJD

They should be promoting the hobby, to the youngsters, not nickel and dimming for every dollar they can get, and no you old guys should pay double, because it takes you twice as long to walk the show. Lol!!

In these times where showa are getting fewer and going all scale from LS only, one would assume ANY train show would be welcomed.

Where’s your old Aristo spirit of never say anything negative about the hobby?

Jeeze two downer commenters… I’ll remember that when they lecture me about “bad for the hobby”…

Greg

$2 for children younger than 12

This is the only negative comment I see.

Greg Elmassian said:

In these times where showa are getting fewer and going all scale from LS only, one would assume ANY train show would be welcomed.

Jeeze two downer commenters… I’ll remember that when they lecture me about “bad for the hobby”…

Greg

X 2 Later RJD

Yours and Pat’s Nico., 1 & 2…

Greg

R.J. DeBerg said:

Greg Elmassian said:

Greg

X 2 Later RJD

Glad you chimed in here RJ!

Was wondering how the event was and we would love to see some pictures. Did you find any good deals or purchase anything new?

R.J. DeBerg said:

This Sunday Feb 14th 2016

Hi Guys,

It was yesterday wasn’t it?

Greg Elmassian said:

Yours and Pat’s Nico., 1 & 2…

Greg

Greg, Thanks for clarifying. Nico

David Russell said:

R.J. DeBerg said:

This Sunday Feb 14th 2016

Hi Guys,

It was yesterday wasn’t it?

Yes held on Valentine day. Good turn out. For a new show and one day around 8000 attended. Later RJD

no pictures…it didn’t happen…

Greg Elmassian said:

Greg

Mr Elmassian

I don’t understand your comment? If you click on the website at the bottom of every post you make it seems to have a lot of negative Aristo comments as to what should have been done and how to fix it? However I do not understand how this particular post relates to a train show that has already passed ?