Large Scale Central

Sunday work on the Bluestone Southern

Sunday, Jane & I worked on the west end of the retaining wall we built last year, to finish off the wall end… Sunday morning, the area looked like this:

Sunday evening, the area looked like this:

Looks great, Andy.
Unfortunately, my RR didn’t look any better Sunday night than it did Sunday morning :smiley:
Ralph

Ralph Berg said:
Looks great, Andy. Unfortunately, my RR didn't look any better Sunday night than it did Sunday morning :D Ralph
Ditto to both of those :)

Good to see progress.

Nice work. Got that looking good. I like the scenery choices. :slight_smile:

Glad you are up to that kind of work Andy.

Thanks all… It’s moving along, slowly but surely…

Jerry, am getting stronger everyday… Got up off the ground sunday, using only a small rubber mallet as leverage to lift myself… :slight_smile:

Andy, I often have to do that and I haven’t gone through what you have! Keep up the good work.

I usually hafta use a sky hook to get up off the ground! :stuck_out_tongue:

The only difference in mine on sunday was it looked wetter on sunday nite that it did on sunday mornin…:wink:

Great to see you making more progress Andy…

Looks real good dad…I know the sunflower spinners are yours!
What are the poles in the background? Antenna of some type or power lines?
:slight_smile:

The poles are fence posts to hold the cow & horse in… Just needs the fence up to complete it… The poles are the neighbors…

Andy Clarke said:
The poles are fence posts to hold the cow & horse in… Just needs the fence up to complete it… The poles are the neighbors…

I think he means the really tall ones in this pic…

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/andyc/Outside%20Layout%20Pictures/May%202010/WallEndSouthSparta5-23-10Pic%202.jpg)

Glad to hear you continue to improve. Any luck with the arm ?

The posts behind the row of shrugs with the dark areas of grass around them are for a pasture area… the fence posts on left are for a hanging rack for the grapes…

Jon, Neurologist says the elbow has a 50/50 chance of coming back… Did an EMG on the arm and shoulder nerves last Wednesday, and a MRI on neck last friday… Get the results next week, hopefully… Preliminery results of the EMG were verifying a Brachial Plexus Neuropahy in my left shoulder…

Beautiful layout , so glad yhat you may railfan this area again , and you know that I am available anytime to railfan also .

Andy Clarke said:
Preliminery results of the EMG were verifying a Brachial Plexus Neuropahy ...
Gesundheit.

Glad you are getting better, Andy.

Andy Clarke said:
The posts behind the row of shrugs with the dark areas of grass around them are for a pasture area... the fence posts on left are for a hanging rack for the grapes...
Further back - the stuff taller than the trees. Look like radio/TV or cell towers.
Andy Clarke said:
Jon, Neurologist says the elbow has a 50/50 chance of coming back... Did an EMG on the arm and shoulder nerves last Wednesday, and a MRI on neck last friday... Get the results next week, hopefully.... Preliminery results of the EMG were verifying a Brachial Plexus Neuropahy in my left shoulder...
With your recent history, 50/50 is are pretty good odds. We'll keep pulling for you :)

The ones way back are telephone poles out on the highway…

and Thanks…

Andy looking great and glad to hear things are improving. Wish I lived closer, would love to be able to help you out. (since that lazy son of yours wont) Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jon
:slight_smile:
Hey good idea,I’ll go out there for a weekend with a short 2x4 and put it in the hand of that lazy arm. By the end of the weekend I bet that arm will work again! Rooster Therapy 101
:wink:

David Russell said:
Hey good idea,,,,,I'll go out there for a weekend with a short 2x4 and put it in the hand of that lazy arm. By the end of the weekend I bet that arm will work again! Rooster Therapy 101 ;)
Ya, but your head will never be the same :lol: Ralph