Large Scale Central

Sunday work on the Bluestone Southern

Ralph Berg said:
David Russell said:
Hey good idea,,,,,I'll go out there for a weekend with a short 2x4 and put it in the hand of that lazy arm. By the end of the weekend I bet that arm will work again! Rooster Therapy 101 ;)
Ya, but your head will never be the same :lol: Ralph
How will you tell the difference, Ralph?

“How will you tell the difference, Ralph?”

Damn, beat me on the come back. :wink:

Got the wall done last weekend… Can’t get some of the pictures working right, so all I have is a 2 pic panoramic shot New Wall and left side pic:

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/andyc/Outside%20Layout%20Pictures/July%202010/Panaramic%20View%20left%20side%207-19-2010.jpg)

Right side Pic:

(http://www.lscdata.com/users/andyc/Outside%20Layout%20Pictures/July%202010/Panaramic%20View%20right%20side%207-19-2010.jpg)

View is from the far easterly corner of the deck…

Looks pretty good, Andy. I hope you can get back to trains some day :wink:

Looks good old man!!! :wink:

(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/Shortybear/The%20Railroad/GirlscoutSothernRooster.jpg)

Looking good Andy. I still need you to come out here and build the wall that I’ve had material in stock for two years :smiley:

Nice work Andy. You two are really gettin’ it done

I think what you’re trying to do, is be like Fred and get to the point where you have absolutely no grass to mow…:wink:

Ken??? That’s Ric’s main goal… He hates to mow grass…

My goal is to just cut down the 5 hour mowing time some… Railroad first, pond later… Then we’ll see what else… :slight_smile:

The railroads coming along… Will give the fill behind the wall till next spring to settle in, the track & ballast…
Hope to work on the branch line this fall, or when the ““Heat”” breaks…
Right now, it’s working drywall on the planter shelf inside and working on little train projects… :slight_smile:
Staying out of the Heat…

This is the time of year to stay out of the heat. I try to work from 6-8 a.m. outside before it gets HOT. It look great outside. I look forward to seeing your inside progress.

Looking good Andy. Thats a lot of work in this heat.

AndyC. said - “Ken??? That’s Ric’s main goal… He hates to mow grass…”

I was actually conteemplating how much brick it would take to finish off the last grass in the backyard this morning. Figured the dog could just do her business on the bricks and it would be easier to clean up. Probably just thinking, but the idea did cross my mind. :wink:

Nah, they’ve gotten used to our desert dirt!

My brother built a doggy box in his back yard. It’s about 4 foot square with a few inches of gravel. Liquid seeps down, solids are easy to grab with the pooper scooper. He rinses it down will each day when he waters the garden. He has a tiny mobile home yard that is landscaped like a palace. The entertainment deck is less then 10 feet from the dog bx. I noticed no odor. I don’t know how he does that.

Gee Jon,
Which part don’t you understand? The use of the pooper scooper or the use of the hose? I guess you should be able to find instructions for both somewhere here on the net. :wink: