Large Scale Central

2015 ECLSTS

Yeah, I’m with RJ, that Rooster guy scares me.

R.J. DeBerg said:

With that rowdy looking bunch I think I’ll stay home.

RJ, all I can say is that it is your loss.

Ric Golding said:

R.J. DeBerg said:

With that rowdy looking bunch I think I’ll stay home.

RJ, all I can say is that it is your loss.

He’s all “crow”, no bite…

(http://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6589461/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL)
Yup!

Just got notice that the old Holidome / Holiday Inn in York on Loucks Rd. is converting to a Wyndham Gardens Hotel as of January 28, 2015. They have added an elevator, which was surely needed, and the will be making a lot of changes with upgrades and redecoration. We are still scheduled for the Susquehanna Room for the Drag and Brag. More info to follow.

This is just a statement of what was told to us. Don’t get your shorts in a knot, change always happens.

I was pretty surprised when we showed up at the hotel last year and was told they had no elevator!
I realize climbing one flight of stairs isn’t such a big deal, but it sucks on the initial entrance & exit when you have luggage to carry!

The artwork for the Show Car (USA Trains reefer like 2014 Show Car) but a different design of course, looks fabulous.

Start saving your shekels guys.

Another wood reefer? I was hoping for something different, Oh well, My Shekels will be spent elsewhere.

Show cars announces by Harry, 2 cars available

(https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10696241_871882872835956_255860612561610460_n.jpg?oh=063c50ababac210ee3b7ed64172805bd&oe=55042804)

(https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1926925_871882969502613_1664028758831766554_n.jpg?oh=0e1178ba36976b9fb2139f264ab181a6&oe=55478498)

Bummer. I too was hoping for something different. No shekels spent here.

-Kevin.

That’s 1:24 stuff, right?

It is advertised as that Greg, but a well known member here insists it is 1:22.5

And if you squint just right, and don’t pay any attention to the ladders, they will do for 36 ft reefers in 1:29.

Only one is being sold at the show, the other is order only…(forget which one is which)

Hmm, interesting. At Star Hobby, they told me it was going to be White House Apple Sauce. Thems some pretty strong apples!

Yeah, I won’t be buying either. We seem to be drowning in beer reefers.

Get it, drowning, beer?

Hrmph. Never mind!

Where is this info? Not on the ECLSTS site, not on Aristo forum.

This was posted on the USAT G Scale group on Facebook:

2015 ECLSTS York PA Show Cars Produced by USA Trains:
Harry Hartman of the ECLSTS Show has made a amazing announcement. There will be 2 different 2015 ECLSTS Show cars available. One will be available by “Mail Order” which will be produced …on the USA Trains American Series wood side reefer in the Old Export Beer road name. This will be available in 2 road numbers of #5750 & #752. Price is $65 or $120 for the pair. The 2nd 2015 ECLSTS Show car will also be a USA Trains American Series wood side reefer with the road name of Old Dutch Brand Queen City Brewing. Star Hobby will handle the sales of the Old Export Beer reefers. The 2nd Show car can only be purchased at the ECLSTS Show. See More

Aha! So for those of us who refuse to Facebook, we are unenlightened.

Lou Luczu said:

Aha! So for those of us who refuse to Facebook, we are unenlightened.

Not quite true, there’s also the show website. Or, you can view the show car page

Though the site sure does appear to need some drastic updating; not all of the links work correctly.

1)Do we need to wear our RRR badges this year ?

1. can we print the RRR and the LSC badge on the same paper?

2. Just to make sure I have 3 lines of post