Large Scale Central

Just a test on photos

test on old frt shed.

Ok that works…

Test out of new Frt. shed.

Ok nothing but a small photo sq. with nothing in it. So old frt. shed work but new one don’t out of a folder in my main folder. Try another photo just out of the main folder.

Try again.

Ok nothing again but just a sq box that looks like a photo but nothing in it… So new Frt. shed can’t post from it.

Must be a setting in the new Frt. shed is not right, but what?

Hope this help to see Bob McC.

Noel

First one is OE, the second one is on a “private page” and will not post.

Works, but you normally put testing in the testing forum.

I came over here all ready to solve a problem, and it’s already fixed ha ha!

Greg

Ok, Greg… tried it again… Sorry Greg… forgot the test forums.

And again…

David Maynard said:

Its just like the old freight shed, or any online pictures. Right click the picture, copy image location/or image URL, depending on browser. click the image box above the reply dialog box, and paste the image location/image URL.

Noel,

All photos from your new Freight Shed insert for me. What are you doing that it doesn’t work for you? BTW, you should reduce the picture size to save space in the Freight Shed. 800 x 600 is sufficient. This photo is now 842KB. Still too large file size.

This one is still 800 x 600 but reduced file size using a photo reducer…it’s only 140KB!

I get the idea that you model the Santa Fe.

Joe Zullo said:

Noel,

All photos from your new Freight Shed insert for me. What are you doing that it doesn’t work for you? BTW, you should reduce the picture size to save space in the Freight Shed. 800 x 600 is sufficient. This photo is now 842KB. Still too large file size.

It looks like your trying to inset the URL of the page the image is on, not the image itself. What Dave posted above works

Posting the URL of the page, instead of the URL of just the picture. Yes, that is a common error.

David Maynard said:

Posting the URL of the page, instead of the URL of just the picture. Yes, that is a common error.

Copy the image URL,(or address) not the page URL.

First off, you are grabbing the URL for the whole page, not the image itself.

http://www.largescalecentral.com/filesharing/file/view/206/img-0327-jpg is the whole page.

is the image itself. you have to have your moue pointer on the image when you right click to get the image URL.

The other images are on private pages that I do not have permission to view. But it looks as if you are doing the same, grabbing the URL for the page, not the image.

Noel,

I use Windows 7 and Firefox. In your new freight shed click on the file you want to insert so you can see the picture. Right click on the picture to get a menu then select “Copy image location”. That is what you want to paste in the “Insert/Edit Image” box.

Its not the freight shed. I can post your pictures just fine.

Joe Zullo said:

Noel,

I use Windows 7 and Firefox. In your new freight shed click on the file you want to insert so you can see the picture. Right click on the picture to get a menu then select “Copy image location”. That is what you want to paste in the “Insert/Edit Image” box.

Ok see what happens.

Son of a gun it worked… all of this problem but not the way i copy and paste the old frt shed and from other site storage.

Thanks Joe Z. That’s all I need to know with this frt. shed. Don’t know why didn’t work like the others do tho. but see how it works now… Thanks again … I owe you.

Now see if Bob Mc C can delete all of the crap we did.

(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-undecided.gif)sigh