Large Scale Central

What's on your workbench?

Yep. Ex RG 345 is on my bench for the same goal. I got the tender changed out easily to an Accucraft, but the height still needs work. On the pilot he left the factory mount, but a screw is missing. The pilot was hacked a bunch and pvc added behind the beam, which fouled the wheels, to get a Kaydee to work. Need to find a screw but Bachmann still has the original couplers in stock. I left the originals on all my others and they work fine for me. Thinking about fabricating a wood pilot copied from EBT 12 for her.

Love these shots! Thanks for posting.

I have to say I have gone all battery power on my engines and rolling stock. Rail Pro for the engines and 9V battery power in the rolling stock where needed, with LED’s in your rolling stock the battery will last for a long time, I’m talking days running 3-4 small LED’s. I will be putting LED’s in all my building, etc. and powering with a small transformer set at about 9V’s power output. Remember LED’s you adjust the lamp brightness with resistors, not the power output from your power source. By using resistors you can have your brightness where you want it and one power source. LED’s are very easy to work with, sound complicated, but it’s not.
trainman