Large Scale Central

What the heck is this plant/weed???

Terry Burr said:
The dish soap makes it stick, like napalm. My buddy uses diesel fuel, dawn dish soap and road salt (for melting ice). T

But why do they specify the original Blue Dawn? No substitutes!

Steve Featherkile said:

Terry Burr said:
The dish soap makes it stick, like napalm. My buddy uses diesel fuel, dawn dish soap and road salt (for melting ice). T

But why do they specify the original Blue Dawn? No substitutes!

Must be sumthin in it cause we use it to kill the stinkbugs around here…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Mike Toney said:

I am sure its a weed of some sort, grows damn fast, resembles a fern but the stalks are hollow. Looks nice but it will take over the railway in a weeks time. Didnt have this much of it last year, but it has overtaken the place this year. Mike

Here you can see the hollow stalk where I have trimmed it away from the bridge.

Too bad you don’t live in Colorado or Washington. I think you could open up a roadside clinic and sell the stuff!

-Kevin.

Kevin you can only imagine. near my work we have a coffee espresso stand and a marijuana lounge. Maybe I can sell mine

Devon Sinsley said:

Kevin you can only imagine. near my work we have a coffee espresso stand and a marijuana lounge. Maybe I can sell mine

What, no Fritos kiosk? Not that I know anything about that. I just heard from a guy.

I thought it was Doritos. I am sure the snack food companies lobbied heavily for the legalization.