Large Scale Central

What am I doing Wrong?

I missed that post, glad you got her sorted out. Rubys can be lots of fun once they are sorted out and running smooth. I have seen some dressed up with a nicer smoke stack, bell, headlight ect to the point where it looks like a much more expensive engine and less like a bare bones Ruby

I missed that post, glad you got her sorted out. Rubys can be lots of fun once they are sorted out and running smooth. I have seen some dressed up with a nicer smoke stack, bell, headlight ect to the point where it looks like a much more expensive engine and less like a bare bones Ruby

Joe Zullo said:

Whatever the reason, THEY DON’T WORK. It’s your signature line. Make them work or remove them. Confer with the webmaster if you cannot figure it out.

Well, that’s me told.

Welcome Tony

Joe Zullo said:

I am new to live steam and am trying to learn the best way to run my radio controlled Ruby. It has been doing pretty well as my skills increase but one thing has me bugged. As it’s running, I get a lot of popping in the smoke box. So much so that it regularly blows out the fire. What is the problem? If you listen to it in this video it will be apparent. Help is appreciated. Thanks

I thought you and Shawn V were friends did you ask him ?

I was hoping he would read this and respond, but he did not. I guess I should have PM’d him, but it slipped what’s left of my mind! (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

I know Shawn is laid up for a few days, had surgery.

Geez, he’s a young fella. I hope he is OK.

Had a hernia operation, Joe.

Thanks Ken. Still surgery is rough.

Joe, you might post your ? on G scale Central those Brits are all over live steam, BB

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe, you might post your ? on G scale Central those Brits are all over live steam, BB

Bill,

Re-read my post of May 11th. I solved the problem. Thanks anyway. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

My Ruby is looking good and works good too!