Large Scale Central

Vic's Build, looks like we're going to need a bigger pizza

this has to be a MIK first!!! an entire layout. Sorry about the feline friend.

That is “Screaming” Art Deco to me. Now you need to make a model of the chimenea. Do you still have your past mik builds like Porkys Silver Fish ?

I love it !

:rooster:

Wow, that looks great, Vic. Sorry to hear about kitty.

1 Like

Our condolences for your cat, Vic. Thanks for taking care of a feral friend over the years.

Whole two weekends shot, right after my last update it rained then this last weekend we got 60mph winds, so while I got the physical track changed complete, I’m still way behind getting the tiles caulked and my current workload, I hope I can finish this completely before the deadline.

Why did you let 60 MPH winds stop you. That sounds like an excuse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just kidding. I hope you get it done. I mean its a huge (miniature) first, an entire layout done for a MIK.

Hi Devon, technology it’s finished as far as the challenge goes, track is down, all I need is to hook up a powerpack and it’s ready to roll. I even added a roof piece over the powerpack area for added moisture protection. It’s just the caulking is going to take time, whenever I get the spare time outside of other projects that are going to be higher priority. But either way it’s a definite step up for the Barrel of Fun pizza layout.

I am glad to hear it. It was a cool and different take on a MIK project. I, as do others, love your mini layouts. And I really liked the idea of the planter. Still want to copy it myself. I mean how much more of a garden railroad can you get than a barrel planter with a RR around it. So I am for one glad you did it. Not a traditional build compared to what we normally think of, but when Dave said ROW and you decided to do an entire ROW I was an instant fan.

1 Like

Posted my finished photo, I’ll just finish the grouting as soon as I can.

2 Likes

This is such a great idea. I showed my wife she wants one.

Another great pizza, Vic! How many does this make?

I love the doodle-box-bug-car thing, haha!!

A quick video in a brazen attempt to sway voters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://youtu.be/LOMzQ86gqWI

Great video Vic. Is that consider a XXL pizza? :grinning:

2 Likes

Lots of fun in a small space!

that’s very cool. Neat clever idea. And the tile portion give you a place to set a cold beverage.