Large Scale Central

Tuscarora Lumber Co. Southern Division Railroad

Ken Brunt said:

Oh, I have pictures spread out all over the place, but here’s your best bet: http://www.trainweb.org/rgs/

That’ll also provide links to Photobucket and if you scroll down on the left to “Expansion” it’ll show a lot of how the layout and some of the buildings were made.

Thanks Ken, I’ll check those out as time allows. Gearing up for a work day tomorrow after I pick up family from the Amtrak station at 3:00am tomorrow morning. Might just pull the flood lights out of the shed when I get home and get some ballasting and leveling done in the coolness of the early morning!

Another afternoon of pretty strong storms rolling through the area, and still good news in that I don’t see any standing water, and no evidence of a fast runoff or wash area, so hopefully (if the ballast dries out some) I’ll spread some ballast tomorrow after I get up and around. I’m picking family up at the Amtrak station in Little Rock at 0315, so once I get them to the hotel I’m coming back home and getting a few more hours of shut eye!