Testing video insert

Joe Zullo said:

Win 7/Firefox

now that is a real Garden Railway!

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe Zullo said:

Win 7/Firefox

Wow, youā€™ve not seen Noelā€™s Railroad before? He has been very generous over the years showing us ways to do what he has done.

Thank you Noel, it was like seeing old friends again.

Thanks guys for the comments. Iā€™m set up for a two day tour on both Ho and Garden R.r. for the Narrow Gage Conv. in Sept. Butā€¦ thinking this is going to be the last. Iā€™ve been working in the garden R.R. for two months now on repair a lot of old and new things that is kind of getting to old to keep it upā€¦ It got out of hand when we built this with about 15 guys and now only three left and they are tired toā€¦ lol. We started this layout in 1997 and it grewā€¦ that now have use intercoms to keep track of two or three trains running on the same tracks. We build so much animation items and A,B & C throttle in blocks due to tack power that it can if like to take up to 5 guy just to run it and still lose a trains. We did pick up about 150 ft of 2" X 6" plastic recycle boards ( Some are 16 foot long.) to replace the above ground parts of the layout but, that is going to be a big job now with most member gone. Might be a good time to get out of this Gage and just stick to the Ho build that is easy to run and a computer can run most of it.

This video thing and keep up with changes is not good for us old guys that past 39 and going on over 80 plusā€¦ lol. Noel & Jane

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe Zullo said:

Win 7/Firefox

I didnā€™t say that. Bill said that about the video I posted but did not get his reply out of the quote box.

I have been to Noelā€™s railroad in Rio Linda California with my family a few years ago, and it is fantastic!

Joe Zullo said:

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe Zullo said:

Win 7/Firefox

I didnā€™t say that. Bill said that about the video I posted but did not get his reply out of the quote box.

I have been to Noelā€™s railroad in Rio Linda California with my family a few years ago, and it is fantastic!

See you could have.

I knew Bill said it, he has problems getting below and left of the quoted body ā€¦

I think i found the problem with Greg.E. help. Doing a test and see if it works.

Getting closer pap

" Rooster " said:

Getting closer pap

Thanksā€¦ Do you see the second video? ā€¦ Frist one is another idea that is not it.

I do pap! Itā€™s the one you properly embedded ā€¦You did it !!

Greg Elmassian said:

John Passaro said:

Jon Radder said:

Greg Elmassian said:

I have both ghostery and adblock plus on FULL for this site

You donā€™t recall BDā€™s request NOT to use ad blockers? He does a great job at keeping them un-intrusive. Every add that shows up while you browse the site puts a little money toward the cost of operating it.

This is the only website on the internet where I will not, ever, never, use Adblock Plus. I will do anything and everything I can, no matter how small, to help Bob McCown out with this site. If I have a few spare seconds I click on the ads to hopefully help out a little more.

edit: I wish I could type right the first time!

so both of you guys are Gold level? You spend the extra bucks each year?

let me answer, neither of you two are even silver ($50 a year) or bronze ($25 a year)

I pay $100 a year, so the very few ads a gold member sees is NOT costing Bob anywhere near the $100 a year I donate.

(anyone can see your ā€œlevelā€ by clicking on your name)

So shut the hell up about who is short-changing Bob.

Greg

Wowā€¦Ok Buddy

" Rooster " said:

I do pap! Itā€™s the one you properly embedded ā€¦You did it !!

ā€¦ Hot Damnā€¦ and a bunch of Horse Puppyā€™s.

Ok ā€¦found the problem. It was a Google thing with my win 10 setting I have changing the embed copy that Greg. had me check on. Guess Google did some changes when they took over u-tube. I use to be able to show video with our old win 8.1 just fine until the up-grade. So all computer setting are not the same as we found out. Found the ā€œsrc=ā€ was missing in front of the 'https but, embed code in front of it was there and rest of the embed behind the httpl was there. Go Fig. why the first part of the https was missing? All our videos marked plublic.

Okā€¦ now happy, with extra dots ā€¦ . . to confuse the servers. lol. (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

P.S Found out this was mircosoft thing with Win 10 upgrade.

Greg Elmassian said:

Fixed, anyone who has a login can see my profile nowā€¦ for anyone who needs proofā€¦

Iā€™m disgusted about how people pile on for such trivial thingsā€¦ ā€œOH YOU HAVE AN AD BLOCKERā€, ā€œyou are stealing from Bobā€ā€¦

maybe some people from MLS remember when the owner needed a new serverā€¦ guess who contributed $$ (and the server was never purchased)ā€¦

I donā€™t need to complain about people that donā€™t pay at a certain level, and I donā€™t need to tell the world about my affairs, but accusing me of hurting Bob and the forum and not even spending $25 bucks a year by making these assumptions and ā€œpiling onā€ the accusatory posts with thanks is indicative of a lot of thingsā€¦ all bad.

Thereā€™s something about casting stones in the good bookā€¦

Greg

Yes Master Greg , casting the first stone is in the good book and it is defined as ā€œThe first to CRITICIZE or cast the first stoneā€. However the good book also gets deeper than that Greg and states ā€œSo when you GIVE one should not announce it with trumpets and shouting in the streetsā€.

BD would rather we not talk religion on LSC either and you have NEVER done both?

BTW what is MLS ???

Way to go Pap !!! Now keep up the videos that you take the time to make!

Noel Wilson said:

I think i found the problem with Greg.E. help. Doing a test and see if it works.

Noel,

Do me a favor. Embed one of your videos after this reply all by itself, no text, just the video, Thanks. I want to see the code you are using to embed a YouTube video.

Joe Zullo said:

Noel Wilson said:

Noel,

Do me a favor. Embed one of your videos after this reply all by itself, no text, just the video, Thanks. I want to see the code you are using to embed a YouTube video.

Joe Zā€¦u see it??

Noel, very nice layout. I really like the swing bridge, however if those fish are 1/24 scale they are whales.

Noel,

You have got it now. Just as my instructions said. Now all you need to do is not embed in the quote area. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Joe Zullo said:

Noel,

You have got it now. Just as my instructions said. Now all you need to do is not embed in the quote area. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

ā€¦

Sorry on the quote areaā€¦ Had to post fast do to Jane is handy cap and lives in a chair or wheel chair. She was call forā€¦ Nbr 1 House Maid, Head, Cook and Bottle Washer & Etcā€¦ me

Anywayā€¦Glad we got this fig . outā€¦ Had to get a hold of Microsoft and get the win 10 upgrade fixed. Something to do with setting on copy and paste that they fixed with a look see in my computer. Guess something to do on upgrade download they installed months agoā€¦ I seem to have this problem for quite awhile and didnā€™t know it.

ā€¦

Sorry Joe Z. for the crap that this caused. Computer stuff needs to get the right fixā€¦LoL.

Thanks Sonā€¦ for the help and sticking with Papā€™sā€¦

Greg E. Show me what to look for in the Enbed line.

Againā€¦ thanks all for the helpā€¦ Noel

Colin Criswell said:

Noel, very nice layout. I really like the swing bridge, however if those fish are 1/24 scale they are whales.

ā€¦

Thanks Colin C.

I kind of wish I make the bridge another foot longer for the Tug and Barge to go thru. I only have about 2 inch on either side of the barge to pass thru.

Ya ā€¦ We need to go Whaling. They are around 30 years in there and still growingā€¦ Use to have around 70 but,. now have it down to 35 plus 5 bull frogs from back pondā€¦(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)