Large Scale Central

Southern and Gulf - unstoppable progress!

Oh, well, that explains everything then. There has been a reversal in the universe, and that is why I have been having such issues with machines at work, machines that usually run quite well. And the old dog of a machine in the corner, suddenly started working well this morning. Its a reversal of some universal force.

I am just going to stay calm, and hope that it works itself out.

Sean,

that depends on the point of view. while my (i admit: small) efforts are channeled as straight, as the Erie channel, Devon’s efforts seem to meander like the mouth of the Ganges river.

i am stubborn enough, to stay with the results of a decade of Devo… - no, then it was still called armchair-modeling.

so, i think, that my progress will be more or less constant. no butterflying here…

David,

i think, that is old Einstein’s fault. since he made time a relative thing, the relativeness of timelines gives one the feeling at (relative seldom) times, to be relatively quicker, than ones surroundings.

you can evade that, by not socializing with very slow people.

or you can actively further these ocurrences. (watching paint dry is a good tecnic)

but this comment:

“I am just going to stay calm, and hope that it works itself out.”

i would have expected by D somebody else, not from you. (especially the second part)

Korm, I cannot help but socialize with very slow people. I live in Pittsburgh…

And why is that statement such an oddity coming from me? I tend to be the calm one in panic situations, and I believe that things will, eventually, work themselves out.

well, another old thread repainted with old pics.