Large Scale Central

Question on Industries

Interchange tracks are tracks that “foreign road” cars come in on, and go out on. If you want more than one location to do this, then you would have more than one. You don’t need to put industries on them for cars to show up at them.

OK. Peculiarity of the RhB is the Thusis division point on the Albula line. Landquart to Thusis uses different trainnumbers (i.e.4833 for a wayfreight), then at Thusis that same train will turn into 4151 going to Samedan. Any ideas how to handle that change/rollover at Thusis? Keeping in mind that 4833 will drop some cars at Thusis and 4151 will pick-up additional cars to the ones that came from Landquart on 4833.

PS Those are not “foreign cars” unless one considers a different division “foreign”.

2 separate trains…4833 terminates, then 4151 starts? Is there a yard in Thusis? If there is, have them delivered to a yard track for 4151 to pick up.

Hi Ken

That would be the logical thing, I’ll give that a try. :wink: Kind of nifty trying out the different “wrinkles”. :slight_smile:

Yea, I get a kick outa just playin around with it and seein the results…I quess that also helps ironin out the bugs, too.

Hmmmmmmmmm … so how does a gon (loaded at that) end up at an industry that only calls for boxcars?

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:
Hmmmmmmmmm ....... so how does a gon (loaded at that) end up at an industry that only calls for boxcars?
Yea, I have the same problem. Must be another bug. The siding specifies boxcars and flatcars but somehow I get a stock car delivered there. Or a tank car.

Ken,

I figured that only specifying the “outs” and only a specific car type would make that impossible. Wellllllllll that load of scrap at the grocery distribution warehouse was a surprise. :slight_smile: